Office and support hours are Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re trying to sign up for our internet service or have a question about your billing, you can reach our main office at (970) 701-4141.
For most customers, your password decal can be found on the top of your router. If you cannot locate it or remember it, contact us directly.
All of our equipment is remotely managed, so when you have an issue, contact us directly.
An outage could be due to several factors which you can check for:
- First, ensure that your bill is paid, and that your account hasn’t gone into delinquency.
- Next, check that the router has power (see below).
- Finally, verify that the equipment on the outside of the house has not received any damage – tearing into the cable, or the radio/dish orientation doesn’t look like what you’re familiar with.
The best indicator that your router is working is that you will see flashing lights — they may be flashing green/yellow or orange/red. If you don’t see see any lights on the router, it has most likely lost power entirely.
There are two easy ways to pay your bill online:
1.) Through the direct link at the bottom of your monthly invoice emails.
2.) Go to highrapid.com and click on “My Account” in the top-right corner of the page. Then log into your account management portal (you must set this up after installation).
In order to log in to the Portal, you must first create an account.
- First, go to www.highrapid.com and click on the “My Account” link in the top-right.
- Next, click the link near the bottom that says, “New portal user? Register an account here!”.
- Finally, enter in the same email address to which you receive our emailed Invoices. The link will follow – and be sure to double-check your Spam folder!
High Rapid Networks makes every effort to be environmentally responsible — that’s why we’re proud to be a paperless company! If you want a physical copy of your bill, invoice emails are provided in a printable format.